During the pack out and contents restoration process a professional restoration company will:
1. Have a supervisor onsite available to lead a team and assist with any issues or questions.
2. Coordinate activities with your insurance claims representative.
3. Separate items that will not be moved, including items that will not be restored. Once again keeping you informed and up to date on any items that cannot be restored. All items require your release before any disposal occurs to protect any sentimental items or family heirlooms from disposal.
4. Inventory, pack and transport items to a climate controlled warehouse.
5. Clean, deodorize, re-pack and store items in the warehouse as necessary.
6. Arrange for re-delivery of your household belongings once restoration and reconstruction are complete.
Our highly trained staff has the skill and desire to quickly return your house to your home. HRN is a proven restoration contractor, offering industry leading renovation services and quality construction. We know that one of the most important things to our customers is getting the family back in their home as soon as possible. We also know a disaster remodel is never planned, that is why one of our core values is the client experience.
We work with all insurance companies to advocate for the homeowner and develop a complete scope of damage and estimate for repair. Our professional staff will work quickly, meeting on site immediately with the adjuster to complete this process and get the ball rolling. Your Project Manager will always be available to meet and answer any questions you may have about the construction and renovation process, giving you the peace of mind that everything is being handled appropriately and professionally.